Intel WiDi 22.214.171.124 – Some people will need this version of Intel widi driver to get the Miracast work in Windows 7. So, we provide you some information about this Intel Wireless Driver 126.96.36.199 on this article. Then you can download and install it on your Windows 7 PC. Hope this driver can fix the problem about Miracast not working on Windows 7.
Download Driver Intel WiDi 188.8.131.52 for Windows 7 64 bit
File Name: Setup184.108.40.206.exe
File Size: 206 MB
Compatible: Windows 7 32/64 bit, Windows 8 32/64 bit
About Intel Wireless Display 220.127.116.11
Applying the Wireless Display (WiDi) driver on your computer enables the WiDi component that will allow the system to send multimedia files (such as music, movies and photos), as well as various applications, to a compatible TV.
Updating the WiDi’s version can fix a wide range of problems that might occur, include compatibility for various TVs, improve existing features such as video and sound quality, or add support for new ones.
When it comes to applying this release, all you need to do is get the downloadable package, extract it if necessary, run the setup, and follow the on-screen instructions for a complete and successful installation. Don’t forget to reboot your system to make sure that the newly made changes take effect.
Therefore, if you consider installing this version, click on the download button, install the package, and fully enjoy the benefits of wireless display technology. Moreover, if you want to stay up to date with the latest updates, check back with our website as often as possible.
How To install Intel Wireless Display Driver on Windows 7
- Make sure that all system requirements are met.
- Download intel widi driver file from the link on above
- Save the downloadable package on an accessible location (such as your desktop).
- Locate and double-click on the newly-downloaded file.
- Allow Windows to run the file (if necessary).
- Read EULA (End User License Agreement) and agree to proceed with the installation process.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Close the wizard and perform a system reboot to allow changes to take effect.
Note: If your PC/Laptop need the old version of this Intel WiDi driver, you can download from this page -> Miracast Driver: Intel Wireless Display Software for Windows 7